Thursday 24 January 2013

Misconceptions and Not Losing Weight

Yes, exercise and diet is a big part of getting fit and healthy, but if those are the only 2 things that make our bums smaller, then why are we all not walking around looking like Angelina Jolie? 

I'll tell you why. It's called Misconceptions.

Right now you're probably thinking, what the heck?  What does that mean?

Well, for starters, I believe that there are a whole host of issues that contribute to our weight gain and inability to lose weight, and one of them is how we view ourselves.  And that is just ONE misconception, to speak of.  There are a number of different misconceptions that contribute to the problem, but today I'd like to talk about how we view ourselves.

I made a little video that talks about this in more detail, so please take a look:



Before I close, I'd like to ask you a few questions.

Do you know exactly who you are?

Are you happy with your own personal identity?  If not, you can absolutely change that, you know.  You can be whoever you want to be, no matter what. 

You can always reinvent yourself and create the person you've always imagined.

It can be done.

If you are ready to create a new YOU please join my team and get in the best shape of your life!!

Click here for FREE coaching and support!

Photos courtesy of FreeDigitalPhotos.net (Sattva)

No comments:

Post a Comment