Tuesday 15 January 2013

Why Am I a Beachbody Coach?



Okay, so I'll admit.  I'm not exactly the Sporty Spice type.  I sucked at sports when I was a kid.

I run, but I'm a middle of the pack kind of runner.  Not in the lead, not bringing up the rear.

You won't see my pic on the cover of Sports Illustrated.

So, why would I sign up to be a Beachbody Coach?  Don't you have to be an elite athlete to do that? Complete with rock hard abs and chiseled shoulders?

No, I wouldn't say so.  I've worked out for years, and I've worked at a major running store, but I wouldn't call myself elite.

I'd probably call myself regular. (the word ''normal" doesn't really fit, in my world, haha)

I've been a fan of the Beachbody programs for quite some time, however, going back to the day when I ordered my own copy of P90X and joined my buddy Greg's personal team.

I wanted a change.  I needed to get fit, and had heard some great reviews of P90X from some people in my world.

And it delivered.

So,  fast forward a couple of years to this October, when I heard that the Beachbody head honchos were going to allow us Canucks to join the ranks as coaches, it didn't take me long to sign up.

Here are a few reasons why I am a coach.

1) I believe in fitness, and not just fitness for the fit, or fitness for the fast and the skinny--but fitness for us all.  For the larger than life, for the slow and the less than confident.  For those of us out there who know we need to make changes but have no idea just how to even begin.

I think that there are a lot of people out there, lurking in the shadows of the fitness world who do want to get engaged in a weight loss journey, but taking that first step is too damn intimidating.  I get that.  I've been there.  And I also know that knowing that you have someone in your corner who is cheering you on and truly believes that you can do it--can be the one single factor that propels you to success.  I am the one in your corner, cheering you one, believing in you--when even you may not.

2) I've walked the walk, so I know what it's like to struggle and flounder, hate the treadmill, loathe the calorie chart.  I am someone who gets where you are coming from, and from that experience, I have something to offer--hope.

3) It's fun.  I get such a charge out of hearing people's stories--what their background is, why they want to make changes, and how they are succeeding--today.  I love getting to know people from all over the world and seeing them grow as they take the steps toward creating a healthier version of themselves.

4) I give a damn.  Plain and simple.

So, if you're out there right now, feeling all fluffy and fat, and hopeless and helpless, know that there is one person right now who is in your corner, cheering you on, knowing you can do it.

Me.

And if you are ready to take the first steps to getting healthier, creating that new you that you've been dreaming of, wait no more.

Click below to join my team for free coaching.  Once your team membership has been confirmed I'll send you a FREE copy of my ebook, THE PLAN and we'll get started!! It's that easy!!

You can do it, you know.  You really can.

Click here and follow the instructions to join my team and receive your free ebook.

Images courtesy of Free Digital Photos.net

No comments:

Post a Comment